Dennis Durzinsky, MD
- 280 W Macarthur Blvd
Oakland, CA 94611
Phone: (510) 752-1000
Dr. Durzinsky's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Thoracic Surgery: General Cardiac/Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Durzinsky's Education & Medical Training
- University of UtahFellowship, Thoracic Surgery
- University of WisconsinResidency, General Surgery
- Indiana University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Durzinsky's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- IN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgerySurgical Critical Care
- American Board of Thoracic SurgeryThoracic & Cardiac Surgery
Dr. Durzinsky's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Durzinsky's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Ross procedure for complex left ventricular outflow tract obstruction. Wilson, W. R., Greer, G. E., Durzinsky, D. S., Curtis, J. J.; J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 2000 Jun.
- Pericardial tamponade and massive pleural effusion complicating orthotopic heart transplantation. Lee, J. T., Durzinsky, D. S., Wilson, W. R., Walsh, T. E.; J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 1999 Jun.
- Active venovenous bypass of the retrohepatic vena cava utilizing two atrial cannulae. Thomford, N. R., Papouras, W. C., Durzinsky, D. S.; Am Surg. 1998 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
Dr. Durzinsky's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Dennis Durzinsky, Dr. Dennis Durzinsky, MD, Dr. D Durzinsky, Dr. Dennis S. Durzinsky
- 20 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 20 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Durzinsky's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Thoracic Surgery, CA)
- Shankha Biswas, MD
- Gordon Larsen, MD
- Daniel Gramins, MD
- Philip Faraci, MD
- Lit Fung, MD
- Abbas Ardehali, MD
- Richard Kaplon, MD
- Marineh Yagubyan, MD
- Gunupati Chelvapilla, MD
- Stephen Londe, MD