Dr. Hoover is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22201 Moross Rd
Detroit, MI 48236Phone+1 313-343-7900Fax+1 313-343-7001
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1996 - 2002
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2012-2014
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsOssification of autologous pericranium used in duraplasty: Case reportDevon A. Hoover, Asim Mahmood> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2001 Aug 1
- 73 citationsEfficacy of the Ghajar Guide revisited: a prospective study.Shaun T. O'Leary, Max Kole, Devon A. Hoover, Steven E. Hysell, Ajith J. Thomas, Christopher I. Shaffrey> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2000 May 1
- 8 citationsShunt fracture following correction of spinal deformity. Case illustration.Devon A. Hoover, Aruna Ganju, Christopher I. Shaffrey, Henry M. Bartkowski, Michael J. Rauzzino> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2000 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: