Dr. Fischer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8188 S Jog Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33472Phone+1 888-852-6672Fax+1 305-891-4228
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineMD, 1995 - 1996
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1994 - 1995
- Columbia University School of MedicineM.D., Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, 1995 - 1994
- Yale Univeresity MD, 1992 - 1994
- Suny SyrsacuseMD, 1991 - 1992
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsThe interactions of polarographic measurements of oxygen tension and histological grade in human glioma.B.E. Lally, Sara Rockwell, Diana B. Fischer, David R. Collingridge, Joseph M. Piepmeier, Jonathan P.S. Knisely> ;Cancer Journal. 2006 Nov 1
- 38 citationsConcurrent chemo-radiotherapy with mitomycin C compared with porfiromycin in squamous cell cancer of the head and neck: final results of a randomized clinical trial.Bruce G. Haffty, Lynn D. Wilson, Yung H. Son, Edward I. Cho, Rose J. Papac, Diana B. Fischer, Sara Rockwell, Alan C. Sartorelli, Douglas A. Ross, Clarence T. Sasaki, J...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2005 Jan 1
- 112 citationsSecond Malignancies After Treatment of Early-Stage Breast Cancer: Lumpectomy and Radiation Therapy Versus MastectomyEdward Obedian, Diana B. Fischer, Bruce G. Haffty> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2000 Jun 12
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: