Diane Hamele-Bena, MD
Assistant Professor, Pathology & Cell Biology, Columbia University College of Phys & Surg
- 622 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032
Phone: (212) 305-7399
Dr. Hamele-Bena's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Hamele-Bena's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- New York Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Hamele-Bena's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
- American Board of PathologyCytopathology
Dr. Hamele-Bena's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Abundant amyloid deposits in endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy of pancreatic endocrine neoplasms. Tong, G. X.,Devaraj, K.,Hamele-Bena, D.; Diagn. Cytopathol.. 2011 Nov 03.
- B-cell lymphoma of the vagina occurring after treatment for classic Hodgkin lymphoma: A case report and literature review. Chen, X.,Hamele-Bena, D.,Fai Chow, K.,Hawver, M.,He, H.,Raphael, B.,Jain, S.,Wright, T. C.; Diagn. Cytopathol.. 2013 May.
- The Differential Expression of PAX2 and PAX8 in the Ovarian Surface Epithelium and Fallopian Tubal Epithelium is an Important Issue. Tong, G. X., Hamele-Bena, D.; Am J Surg Pathol. 2012 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 32 More...
- Dr. Diane Hamele-Bena, Dr. Diane Hamele-Bena, MD, Dr. D Hamele-Bena
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hamele-Bena's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, NY)
- Sheldon Gorbacz, MD
- Ho-Soon Choi, MD
- Murray Wittner, MD
- Eugene Hoenig, MD
- Fouzia Shakil, MD
- Roger Greenberg, MD
- Harshwardhan Thaker, MD
- Juan Gabriel, MD
- Robert Belsky, MD
- Amritlal Parekh, MD