Diane Hamele-Bena, MD
Assistant Professor, Pathology & Cell Biology, Columbia University College of Phys & Surg
- 622 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032
Phone: (212) 305-7399
Dr. Hamele-Bena's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Hamele-Bena's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- New York Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Hamele-Bena's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
- American Board of PathologyCytopathology
Dr. Hamele-Bena's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Abundant amyloid deposits in endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy of pancreatic endocrine neoplasms. Tong, G. X.,Devaraj, K.,Hamele-Bena, D.; Diagn. Cytopathol.. 2011 Nov 03.
- Cytological diagnosis of angiosarcoma arising in an immunosuppressed patient 6 years after multi-visceral transplantation: A Case Report and Literature Review. Chen, X.,Lagana, S. M.,Poneros, J.,Kato, T.,Remotti, F.,He, H.,Kaminsky, D.,Hamele-Bena, D.; Diagn. Cytopathol.. 2014 Feb 28.
- B-cell lymphoma of the vagina occurring after treatment for classic Hodgkin lymphoma: A case report and literature review. Chen, X.,Hamele-Bena, D.,Fai Chow, K.,Hawver, M.,He, H.,Raphael, B.,Jain, S.,Wright, T. C.; Diagn. Cytopathol.. 2013 May.
Register to See Citations and 33 More...
- Dr. Diane Hamele-Bena, Dr. Diane Hamele-Bena, MD, Dr. D Hamele-Bena
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hamele-Bena's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, NY)
- Katherine Sciandra, MD
- Laura Tang, MD
- Brie Stotler, MD
- Khush Mittal, MD
- Natalya Khilko, MD
- Lara Goldfeder, MD
- Frederick Miller, MD
- Ghassan Haidar, MD
- Rana Samuel, MD
- Lila Inouye, MD