Diane Treadwell-Deering, MD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Baylor College of Medicine
- 6701 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (832) 822-3013
Fax: (832) 825-3747
Dr. Treadwell-Deering's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Treadwell-Deering's Education & Medical Training
- University of Texas at HoustonResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Texas Medical Branch at GalvestonMedical School
Dr. Treadwell-Deering's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Treadwell-Deering's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Brief Report: MECP2 Mutations in People Without Rett Syndrome. Suter, B.,Treadwell-Deering, D.,Zoghbi, H. Y.,Glaze, D. G.,Neul, J. L.; J Autism Dev Disord. 2013 Aug 7.
- To share or not to share: a randomized trial of consent for data sharing in genome research. McGuire, A. L., Oliver, J. M., Slashinski, M. J., Graves, J. L., Wang, T., Kelly, P. A., Fisher, W., Lau, C. C., Goss, J., Okcu, M., Treadwell-Deering, D., Goldman, A. M.,...; Genet Med. 2011 Nov.
- Case report: "Purely" psychiatric presentation of multiple sclerosis in an adolescent boy. Treadwell-Deering, D., Evankovich, K., Lotze, T.; J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2007 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Diane Treadwell-Deering, Dr. Diane Treadwell-Deering, MD, Dr. D Treadwell-Deering
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Treadwell-Deering's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, TX)
- Cristina Sanchez-Jaquez, MD
- Wendy Smitherman, MD
- Sarah Speeg, MD
- Karen Snyder, MD
- Preetpaul Bajwa, MD
- Patricia Lowrimore, MD
- Joseph Tiziani, MD
- Evelyn Stender, MD
- Kara Kahan, MD
- Ranjit Chacko, MD