Are you Dr. Basu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office33 Lawrence St
Methuen, MA 01844Phone(978) 683-3023
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dibyendu Basu, MD is a neurologist in Methuen, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Philadelphia General HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1967 - 1967
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Neurology, 1965 - 1967
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1964 - 1965
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1963 - 1964
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1961 - 1962
- Medical College and Hospital KolkataClass of 1953
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Thoracic cord compression by extramedullary hematopoiesis in thalassemia.Hashmi MA, Guha S, Sengupta P, Basu D, Baboo S> ;Asian J Neurosurg. 2014-04-01
- Purification and properties of brain N-acetyl-beta-hexosaminidase A.Aruna RM, Basu D> ;J. Neurochem.. 1975-11-01