Dimitris Agamanolis, MD
Professor, Pathology, Northeastern Ohio Medical Univ
- 1 Perkins Sq
Akron, OH 44308
Phone: (330) 543-8572
Fax: (330) 543-3226
Dr. Agamanolis's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Neuropathology, Pediatric Pathology, Transplantation Immunology
Dr. Agamanolis's Education & Medical Training
- Case Western Reserve University, MetroHealthResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Agamanolis's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
- American Board of PathologyNeuropathology
- American Board of PathologyPediatric Pathology
Dr. Agamanolis's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Exome sequencing identifies a novel EP300 frame shift mutation in a patient with features that overlap cornelia de lange syndrome. Woods, S. A.,Robinson, H. B.,Kohler, L. J.,Agamanolis, D.,Sterbenz, G.,Khalifa, M.; Am. J. Med. Genet. A. 2013 Dec 20.
- Intra-abdominal (Type IV) sacrococcygeal teratoma presenting with buttock hemangioma. Raigani, S.,Agamanolis, D.,Soldes, O. S.,Ponsky, T. A.; Pediatr. Surg. Int.. 2013 Sep 22.
- Histologic and histochemical analysis of muscle specimens in idiopathic talipes equinovarus. Herceg, M.B., Weiner, D.S., Agamanolis, D.P., Hawk, D.; J Pediatr Orthop. 2006-01-01.
Register to See Citations and 47 More...
- Dr. Dimitris Agamanolis, Dr. Dimitris Agamanolis, MD, Dr. D Agamanolis, Dr. Dimitris P Agamanolis
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Agamanolis's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, OH)
- David Wald, MD
- Cynthia Forker, MD
- Matthew Mc Manus, MD
- Qing-Sheng Tian, MD
- Megan Nakashima, MD
- Edward Ewing, DO
- Won Lee, MD
- Pamela Conover, MD
- Trang Ly, MD
- John Del Mastro, MD