Are you Dr. Depaolis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2316 E Meyer Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64132Phone(913) 239-0272Fax(913) 239-0273
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dion Depaolis, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Kansas City, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Michigan, and Florida. He is affiliated with Research Medical Center and Kansas City Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education ConsortiumFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2000 - 2001
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education ConsortiumResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1996 - 2000
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- AR State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- SC State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- IL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThree-dimensional computerized reconstruction. Illustration of incremental articular cartilage thinning.Peter J. Tebben, Theodore W. Pope, Gary W. Hinson, Solomon Batnitzky, Louis H. Wetzel, Dion C. Depaolis, Stephen W. Munns, Steven B. Wilkinson, Michael A. Gordon> ;Investigative Radiology. 1997 Aug 1
- 4 citationsANALYSIS OF THREE-DIMENSIONAL COMPUTERIZED REPRESENTATIONS OF ARTICULAR CARTILAGE LESIONSNathan E. Lavid, Dion C. Depaolis, Theodore W. Pope, Gary W. Hinson, Stephen W. Munns, Solomon Batnitzky, Louis H. Wetzel, Steven B. Wilkinson, Michael A. Gordon> ;Investigative Radiology. 1996 Sep 1