Are you Dr. Romeo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Madison Ave
Elmira, NY 14901Phone(607) 734-1581Fax(607) 767-4137
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dominic Romeo, MD is a cardiologist in Elmira, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital, Arnot Ogden Medical Center, and Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1976 - 1977
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013