Are you Dr. Sampogna?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office375 E Main St
Bay Shore, NY 11706Phone(631) 665-2430Fax(631) 665-2342
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dominick Sampogna, MD is an otolaryngologist in Bay Shore, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Southside Hospital, Long Island Community Hospital, and North Shore University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1967 - 1970
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1965 - 1967
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1970 - 2018
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Kaposi''s sarcoma of an intraparotid lymph node leading to a diagnosis of HIV.Steele, N. P., Sampogna, D., Sessions, R. B.> ;Laryngoscope. 2005 May
- Ataxia, vertigo, and hearing loss. A result of rupture of inner ear window.Healy, G. B., Strong, M. S., Sampogna, D.> ;Arch Otolaryngol. 1974 Aug 01