Donald Brennan, MD
- 2585 Samaritan Dr
San Jose, CA 95124
Phone: (408) 357-1060
Fax: (408) 357-1096
Dr. Brennan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Hematology: General Hematology
Dr. Brennan's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at DavisFellowship, Hematology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Brennan's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1975 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineHematology
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Brennan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Attitudes towards patients with mental illness in Irish medical students. O' Connor, K.,Brennan, D.,O' Loughlin, K.,Wilson, L.,Pillay, D.,Clarke, M.,Casey, P.,Malone, K.,Lane, A.; Ir J Med Sci. 2013 Apr 20.
- Routine mobilization of the splenic flexure is not necessary during anterior resection for rectal cancer. Brennan, D. J., Moynagh, M., Brannigan, A. E., Gleeson, F., Rowland, M., O'Connell, P. R.; Dis Colon Rectum. 2007 Mar.
- Cardiotocography as a predictor of fetal outcome in women presenting with reduced fetal movement. Daly, N., Brennan, D., Foley, M., O'Herlihy, C.; Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2011 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 41 More...
- Dr. Donald Brennan, Dr. Donald Brennan, MD, Dr. D Brennan
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Brennan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Hematology, CA)
- Gary Buchschacher Jr., MD
- Norman Gross, MD
- Annette Rittmann, MD
- Ronald Paquette, MD
- Mussa Banisadre, MD
- Hafiz Parray, MD
- William Jawien, MD
- Julie Dunhill, MD
- Kathleen Kennedy, MD
- Michael Wu, MD