Dr. Jablonski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePO Box 2135
Etowah, NC 28729Phone+1 828-506-0725
- Is this information wrong?
- I am currently semi-retired. Work at various Urgent Cares. Family Medicine has become too bureaucratic. The personal relationships with patients and their families has become a difficult thing to maintain. Time to chat and follow what is going on in there lives is a thing of the past. With all the rules, regulations and the EMR there is no time to be the "Family Doc". I am glad I had a great career and had wonderful patients but the burnout has affected me and I retreated to being an Urgent Care "PROVIDER". I used to be a Family Physician and was proud to be callled a "Family Member" by my patients.
Education & Training
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State License 2016 - 2023
- NC State License 1995 - 2023
- OH State License 1995 - 1998
- FL State License 1981 - 2018
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Great Pioneer in Osteopathic Medicine American Osteopathic Association, 2012
- First Osteopathic Physician Member of the North Carolina Medical Board in150 years 2006-2011
- President of the North Carolina Medical Board 2010
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- "When Physicians Drift into New Practice, is it Good for Patients?"DONB Jablonski, FAODME, FACOFP, Journal of Medical Refgulation, Vol. 96, No. 4, 12/1/2010
- "Mixed Bag: Diabetes on the Rise, but Therapies are Getting Better"Don Jablonski, DO, FAODME, FACOFP, AOA Health Watch, 9/1/2007
- Therapeutic Options & Type 2 DiabetesDon Jablonski, DO, FAODME, FACOFP, ACOFP Family Physician, 5/1/2004
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: