Are you Dr. Matthews?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Eureka Rd
Roseville, CA 95661Phone(916) 784-5550
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donald Matthews, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Roseville, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Hawaii, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1992 - 1995
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Surgery, 1985 - 1987
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- OK State Medical License 1988 - 1989
- NC State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsIntraosseous Lipoma of the CalcaneusAdam Greenspan, Kamshad Raiszadeh, Geoffrey M. Riley, Donald K. Matthews> ;Foot & Ankle International. 1997 Jan 1
- 67 citationsInfluence of Extrinsic Plantar Flexors on Forefoot Loading During Heel RiseLinda Ferris, Neil A. Sharkey, Tait S. Smith, Donald K. Matthews> ;Foot & Ankle International. 1995 Aug 1
- 54 citationsStrain and loading of the second metatarsal during heel-liftNeil A. Sharkey, Linda Ferris, Tait S. Smith, Donald K. Matthews> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1995 Jul 1