Are you Dr. Wiss?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 73 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office444 S San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone(310) 423-9975Fax(310) 423-9994
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donald Wiss, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Vermont, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and is a Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at USC School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1981 - 1981
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1976 - 1979
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1976
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 1982 - 1983
- CA State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- PA State Medical License Active through 1981
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:LA Area Castle Connolly, 2013
- Top Doctors:Southern California Castle Connolly, 2012
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Risk Factors for Development of a Recalcitrant Femoral Non-Union: A Single Surgeon Experience in 122 Patients.Donald A. Wiss, John M. Garlich, Sohaib Hasmi, Adam Neustein> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2021 Sep 29
- 1 citationsHealing the Index Tibial Nonunion: Risk Factors for Development of a Recalcitrant Nonunion in 222 Patients.Donald A. Wiss, John M. Garlich, Randy Sherman> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2021 Apr 2
- 1 citationsClavicle nonunion: plate and graft type do not affect healing rates-a single surgeon experience with 71 cases.Donald A. Wiss, John M. Garlich> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California