Are you Dr. Yim?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Aulike St
Kailua, HI 96734Phone(808) 263-6692Fax(808) 263-3895
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donald Yim, MD is an otolaryngologist in Kailua, Hawaii. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Hawaii.
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1972 - 1974
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1971 - 1972
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Surgery, 1968 - 1971
- Orange County Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1967 - 1968
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1968 - 2018
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMucoepidermoid carcinoma of the mandible.Michael L. Lepore, L. P. A. Burgess, D. Everton, Donald W. S. Yim> ;Journal of Otolaryngology. 1990 Apr 1
- 5 citationsA case of facial diplegia associated with acute bilateral otitis media.Charles V. Edmond, Gregory A. Antoine, Donald W. S. Yim, Glen Y. Yoshida, Carlos Gonzalez> ;International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 1990 Jan 1
- 3 citationsTuning fork screening for sudden hearing loss.Lawrence P. A. Burgess, Sam F. Frankel, Michael L. Lepore, Donald W. S. Yim> ;Military Medicine. 1988 Sep 1
- Join now to see all