Dong Chang, MD
Assistant Professor, Medicine, University of California Los Angeles David Geffen SOM
- 505 S 336th Street
Federal Way, WA 98003
Phone: (253) 838-6180
Fax: (253) 838-6418
Dr. Chang's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: Hospital Medicine/Hospitalist
Dr. Chang's Education & Medical Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAMedical School
Dr. Chang's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCritical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicinePulmonary Disease
Dr. Chang's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Chang's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Multifunctional Conjugated Polymers with Main-Chain Donors and Side-Chain Acceptors for Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSCs) and Organic Photovoltaic Cells (OPVs). Chang, D.W., Ko, S., Kim, J.Y., Park, S., Lee, H.J., Dai, L., Baek, J.; Macromol Rapid Commun. 2011 Nov 15.
- Polyelectrolyte-Functionalized Graphene as Metal-Free Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Reduction. Wang, S., Yu, D., Dai, L., Chang, D.W., Baek, J.; ACS Nano. 2011 Aug 23.
- Novel Quinoxaline-Based Organic Sensitizers for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Chang, D.W., Lee, H.J., Kim, J.H., Park, S.Y., Park, S., Dai, L., Baek, J.; Org Lett. 2011 Aug 5.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Dong Chang, Dr. Dong Chang, MD, Dr. D Chang, Dr. Dong Wook Chang
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Chang's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, WA)
- John Nelson III, MD
- Jonathan Jin, MD
- Brita Feliciano, MD
- Molly (Blackley) Jackson, MD
- Lester Sauvage Jr., MD
- Richard Zhao, MD
- Dennis Simpson, MD
- Margaret Foley, MD
- Jackline Joseph, MD
- Naveen Rawat, MD