Doris Kung, DO
Assistant Professor, Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine
- 1 Baylor Plz
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 798-6151
Fax: (713) 798-8530
Dr. Kung's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: Neurophysiology
Dr. Kung's Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine - TulsaResidency, Internal Medicine
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificMedical School
Dr. Kung's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License2009 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyClinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Kung's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Kung's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Familial Bell's Palsy: A Case Report and Literature Review. Kubik, M., Robles, L., Kung, D.; Case Report Neurol Med. 2012.
- Toxoplasmosis myelopathy and myopathy in an AIDS patient: a case of immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome? Kung, D.H., Hubenthal, E.A., Kwan, J.Y., Shelburne, S.A., Goodman, J.C., Kass, J.S.; Neurologist. 2011 Jan.
- Unilateral opercular lesion and eating-induced seizures. Manyam, S. C., Kung, D. H., Rhodes, L. B., Newmark, M. E., Friedman, D. E.; Epileptic Disord. 2010 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Doris Kung, Dr. Doris Kung, DO, Dr. D Kung, Dr. Doris Hichi Kung
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Kung's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, TX)
- Nolan Jenevein, MD
- Karen Nunez-Wallace, MD
- Dennis Barson Jr., DO
- Yvonne Kew, MD
- Alberto Maud, MD
- Christopher Loar, MD
- Victor Rivera, MD
- Grace Mukamana, MD
- Leonardo Garcia-Mendez, MD
- Nishith Majmundar, MD