Doris Wang, MD
Resident Physician, Neurological Surgery, UCSF School of Medicine
- 505 Parnassus Ave, Room M779
San Francisco, CA 94143
Phone: (415) 353-3904
Dr. Wang's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurosurgery: General Neurosurgery
Dr. Wang's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Neurological Surgery
- UCSF School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Wang's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Wang's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Seizure outcomes after temporal lobectomy in pediatric patients. Englot, D. J.,Rolston, J. D.,Wang, D. D.,Sun, P. P.,Chang, E. F.,Auguste, K. I.; J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2013 Aug.
- Trends in surgical treatment for trigeminal neuralgia in the United States of America from 1988 to 2008. Wang, D. D.,Ouyang, D.,Englot, D. J.,Rolston, J. D.,Molinaro, A. M.,Ward, M.,Chang, E. F.; J Clin Neurosci. 2013 Aug 7.
- Transmantle sign in focal cortical dysplasia: a unique radiological entity with excellent prognosis for seizure control. Wang, D. D.,Deans, A. E.,Barkovich, A. J.,Tihan, T.,Barbaro, N. M.,Garcia, P. A.,Chang, E. F.; J. Neurosurg.. 2013 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Wang's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Doris Wang, Dr. Doris Wang, MD, Dr. D Wang, Dr. Doris D Wang
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Wang's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurosurgery, CA)
- Sylvain Palmer, MD
- Kenneth Ott, MD
- Lance Altenau, MD
- Gretchen Jacobson, MD
- Jeffrey Thomas, MD
- Frank Hsu, MD
- Ronald Saul, MD
- David Morgan, MD
- Suzanne Tharin, MD
- Dare Adewumi, MD