Are you Dr. Douville?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3725 W 4100 South
West Valley City, UT 84120Phone(801) 965-3600Fax(801) 965-3526
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Douville, MD is a board certified family physician in West Valley City, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah.
Education & Training
- USAF School of Aerospace MedicineResidency, Aerospace Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- Scott Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Scott Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Aerospace Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Mutagenicity of reactive derivatives of carcinogenic hydrocarbons: evidence of DNA repair.Maher, V. M., Douville, D., Tomura, T., Van Lancker, J. L.> ;Mutat Res. 1974 Apr 01
- Osteopetrosis ('marble bone' disease).Manusov, E. G., Douville, D. R., Page, L. V., Trivedi, D. V.> ;Am Fam Physician. 1993 Jan
- Douglas Douville: America Does Poorly in the Pandemic Stress TestMay 12th, 2020
- Douglas Douville: Honesty Is the Midwife and Caretaker of TruthJune 27th, 2020