Are you Dr. Liano?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office919 West Main Street
Rochester, NY 14611Phone(585) 235-0360Fax(585) 235-1617
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Liano, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital and Unity Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Pediatrics, 1992 - 1995
- Wake Forest School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Heterogeneity of helper/inducer T lymphocytes. II. Effects of interleukin 4- and interleukin 2-producing T cell clones on resting B lymphocytes.Boom, W. H., Liano, D., Abbas, A. K.> ;J Exp Med. 1988 Apr 1
- The role of antigen-presenting B cells in T cell priming in vivo. Studies of B cell-deficient mice.Kurt-Jones, E. A., Liano, D., HayGlass, K. A., Benacerraf, B., Sy, M. S., Abbas, A. K.> ;J Immunol. 1988 Jun 1