Dr. McDonald is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. McDonald's full profile
Office#1 Dogwood Lane
Dept. Of Surgery
Mountain Home, TN 37684Phone+1 423-439-6267Fax+1 423-439-6259
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2008 - 2013
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Impact of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease on Mucosal Immunity and Atopic DisordersDouglas R McDonald, Elizabeth J Hait, Clinical Reviews in Allergy & Immunology
- Arizona Privatized Prison Health Care to Save Money. But at What Cost?October 31st, 2021
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical CenterJohnson City, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: