Dr. McDonald is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office#1 Dogwood Lane
Dept. Of Surgery
Mountain Home, TN 37684Phone(423) 439-6267Fax(423) 439-6259
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2008 - 2013
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Impact of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease on Mucosal Immunity and Atopic DisordersDouglas R McDonald, Elizabeth J Hait, Clinical Reviews in Allergy & Immunology
- Arizona Privatized Prison Health Care to Save Money. But at What Cost?November 5th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: