Are you Dr. Parker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1233 N 30th St
Billings, MT 59101Phone+1 406-237-4116Fax+1 406-237-4125
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Parker, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Billings, Montana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Montana and New Mexico. He is affiliated with SCL Health - St. Vincent Healthcare.
Education & Training
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1989 - 2012
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
- Bullock Joins St. Vincent Healthcare for Administering of First Doses of Pfizer VaccineDecember 17th, 2020