Are you Dr. Nguyen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2400 Patterson St
Nashville, TN 37203Phone(615) 342-6900Fax(615) 342-6899
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Duc Nguyen, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Nashville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Florida, and Pennsylvania. He is an Assistant Professor at Emory University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 2003 - 2006
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 1994 - 2003
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2014
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 1997 - 2003
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsRacial differences in the development of de-novo donor-specific antibodies and treated antibody-mediated rejection after heart transplantation.Robert T. Cole, Jonathan Gandhi, Robert A. Bray, Howard M. Gebel, M. Yin, Nikolaz Shekiladze, An Young, Aubrey Grant, Ian Mahoney, S. Raja Laskar, Divya Gupta, Kunal B...> ;Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. 2017 Nov 1
- 9 citationsDe novo DQ donor-specific antibodies are associated with worse outcomes compared to non-DQ de novo donor-specific antibodies following heart transplantation.Robert T. Cole, Jonathan Gandhi, Robert A. Bray, Howard M. Gebel, Alanna A. Morris, Andrew A. McCue, M. Yin, S. Raja Laskar, Wendy Book, Maan Jokhadar, Andrew L. Smith...> ;Clinical Transplantation. 2017 Apr 1
- 4 citationsThe Racial Paradox in Multiarterial Conduit Utilization for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting.W. Brent Keeling, Jose N. Binongo, Michael E. Halkos, Bradley G. Leshnower, Duc Nguyen, Edward P. Chen, Eric L. Sarin, Jeffrey S. Miller, Steven K. Macheers, Omar M. L...> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2017 Apr 1
- Join now to see all