Duke Bahn, MD
Clinical Professor of Radiology, Korea
- 168 N Brent St
Ventura, CA 93003
Phone: (888) 234-0004
Fax: (888) 641-3965
Dr. Bahn's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Bahn's Education & Medical Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology
- Harper Hospital (Detroit MI)Residency, Radiology
- St John Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Catholic University Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Bahn's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- MI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- AZ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Bahn's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Salvage focal and salvage total cryoablation for locally recurrent prostate cancer after primary radiation therapy. de Castro Abreu, A. L.,Bahn, D.,Leslie, S.,Shoji, S.,Silverman, P.,Desai, M. M.,Gill, I. S.,Ukimura, O.; BJU Int.. 2013 Aug.
- Image visibility of cancer to enhance targeting precision and spatial mapping biopsy for focal therapy of prostate cancer. Ukimura, O.,de Castro Abreu, A. L.,Gill, I. S.,Shoji, S.,Hung, A. J.,Bahn, D.; BJU Int.. 2013 Jun.
- Primary androgen deprivation (AD) Followed by active surveillance (AS) for newly diagnosed prostate cancer (PC): A retrospective study. Scholz, M. C., Groom, M. K., Kaddis, A. J., Strum, S. B., Jennrich, R. I., Bahn, D. K., Chang, P. J., Becker, L. K., Lam, R. Y.; Prostate. 2013 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 21 More...
- Dr. Duke Bahn, Dr. Duke Bahn, MD, Dr. D Bahn, Dr. Duke K Bahn
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bahn's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, CA)
- Vadim Chudnovsky, MD
- John Osmer, MD
- James Luchs, MD
- Elmer Anderson Jr., MD
- Ricky Tong, MD
- Serge Djukic, MD
- Robert Croutch, MD
- Kenneth Krone, MD
- Daniel Berman, MD
- Timothy Ryan, MD