E Ratcliffe Anderson IV, MD
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med
New Orleans, LA 70112
Dr. Anderson's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Dr. Anderson's Education & Medical Training
- William Beaumont HospitalFellowship, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Tulane University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Anderson's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Anderson's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Negative pressure wound therapy to treat hematomas and surgical incisions following high-energy trauma. Stannard, J.P., Robinson, J.T., Anderson, E.R., McGwin, G., Volgas, D.A., Alonso, J.E.; J Trauma. 2006 Jun.
- Topical and light-based treatments for basal cell carcinoma. Robinson, J.K., Hernandez, C., Anderson, E.R., Nickoloff, B.; Semin Cutan Med Surg. 2003 Sep.
- Hippocampal synaptic dysfunction in a murine model of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 encephalitis. Anderson, E.R., Boyle, J., Zink, W.E., Persidsky, Y., Gendelman, H.E., Xiong, H.; Neuroscience. 2003.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
- Dr. E Anderson, Dr. E Anderson, MD, Dr. E Ratcliffe Anderson
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Anderson's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, LA)
- William Warner, MD
- Donnie Reinhart, DO
- Barton Wax, MD
- William Accousti, MD
- R Baxter Willis II, MD
- Robert Rabalais, MD
- James Butler, MD
- Michael Duval, MD
- Mark Meyer, MD
- Kyle Girod, MD