Are you Dr. Heinrich?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4611 Guadalupe St
Austin, TX 78751Phone(512) 583-4220Fax(512) 583-1099
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. E Heinrich, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Austin, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center and The Hospital at Westlake Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1999 - 2003
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsMaking minimally invasive THR safe: conclusions from biomechanical simulation and analysis.Philip C. Noble, James D. Johnston, J. A. Alexander, Matthew T. Thompson, Molly M. Usrey, E. M. Heinrich, G. C. Landon, Kenneth B. Mathis> ;International Orthopaedics. 2007 Jul 31