Dr. Tolman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 harvest circle
Lincoln, MA 01773Phone(781) 430-6193Fax(781) 430-6193
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1964 - 2017
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Pharmacologic and pharmacokinetic characteristics of norgestimate and its metabolites.McGuire, J. L., Phillips, A., Hahn, D. W., Tolman, E. L., Flor, S., Kafrissen, M. E.> ;Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990 Dec
- Selective inhibition of 14 alpha-desmethyl sterol synthesis in Candida albicans by terconazole, a new triazole antimycotic.Isaacson, D. M., Tolman, E. L., Tobia, A. J., Rosenthale, M. E., McGuire, J. L., Vanden Bossche, H., Janssen, P. A.> ;J Antimicrob Chemother. 1988 Mar
- 2 citationsAltered susceptibility of arthritic rats to the gastric lesion-inducing effects of aspirin or ethanol and the antilesion effect of rioprostil.L. B. Katz, T. Genna, B. L. Fuller, E. L. Tolman, D. A. Shriver> ;Inflammation Research. 1987 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: