Are you Dr. Henry?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHhi Clinical Rsch.
224 Schilling Circ,#160
Hunt Valley, MD 21031Phone(410) 785-3860
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Earl Henry, MD is a board certified neurologist in Hunt Valley, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, California, and Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Childrens HospitalFellowship, Neuropathology, 1978 - 1979
- Childrens HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1975 - 1978
- University of Chicago Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe Effect of Urinary pH and Flow Rate on the Renal Elimination of Zopolrestat and Zopolrestat Glucuronide in Humans.Philip B. Inskeep, Eugenia B. Chin, Earl W. Henry, Jeffrey D. Lazar, Kenneth Conrad, Anne E. Reed, Robert A. Ronfeld> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 1996 Mar 1
- 17 citationsThe Mouse Mutation Claw Paw: Forelimb Deformity and Delayed Myelination throughout the Peripheral Nervous SystemEarl Webb Henry, Eva M. Eicher, Richard L. Sidman> ;Journal of Heredity. 1991 Jul 1
- 23 citationsLong lives for homozygous trembler mutant mice despite virtual absence of peripheral nerve myelin.Earl Webb Henry, Richard L. Sidman> ;Science. 1988 Jul 15
- Join now to see all