Dr. Miller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1125 Madison St
Cedar City, MO 65101Phone(573) 635-0051Fax(573) 635-3534
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 1973 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsTissue culture of human choroidal melanoma cells obtained by fine-needle aspiration biopsy.Andrew P. Schachat, David A. Newsome, Earl D. Miller, Peter J. McDonnell, W. Richard Green, Norman LaFrance> ;Graefes Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. 1986 Sep 1
- 109 citationsMicrovascular Aspects of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome RetinopathyDavid A. Newsome, W. Richard Green, Earl D. Miller, Lou Ann Kiessling, Basil Morgan, Douglas A. Jabs, B. Frank Polk> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1984 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: