Edem Agamah, MD
Central Illinois Hematology Oncology Center
- 747 N Rutledge St
Springfield, IL 62702
Phone: (217) 525-2500
Fax: (217) 525-9374
Dr. Agamah's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Agamah's Education & Medical Training
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Hematology
- Saint Francis HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Ghana Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Agamah's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine, 1994
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology, 1997
Dr. Agamah's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP)American College of Physicians, 2001
Dr. Agamah's Clinical Trials
Dr. Agamah's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Serum creatinine and its relation to cardiovascular disease risk variables in children and young adults from a biracial community. The Bogalusa Heart Study. Agamah, E. S., Webber, L. S., Lawrence, M., Wattigney, W., Berenson, G. S.; J Lab Clin Med. 1990 Sep.
- Serum uric acid and its relation to cardiovascular disease risk factors in children and young adults from a biracial community: the Bogalusa Heart Study. Agamah, E. S., Srinivasan, S. R., Webber, L. S., Berenson, G. S.; J Lab Clin Med. 1991 Sep.
- Gemcitabine plus sorafenib in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer: a phase II trial of the University of Chicago Phase II Consortium. Kindler, H. L., Wroblewski, K., Wallace, J. A., Hall, M. J., Locker, G., Nattam, S., Agamah, E., Stadler, W. M., Vokes, E. E.; Invest New Drugs. 2012 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
Dr. Agamah's Professional Memberships
Physicians, view Dr. Agamah's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Oncology, IL)