Dr. Bergin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 S Burma Ave
Gillette, WY 82716
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Internal Medicine, 2018 - 2021
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- WY State Medical License Current
- MT State Medical License Active through 2024
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: