Dr. Facundus is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Facundus' full profile
Office755 Grand Boulevard
Destin, FL 32550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationResidency, Surgery, 1989 - 1995
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New OrleansClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1989 - 2015
- AL State Medical License 1995 - 2011
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 87 citationsProtecting the ischemic spinal cord during aortic clamping. The influence of anesthetics and hypothermia.Thomas C. Naslund, Larry H. Hollier, Samuel R. Money, Edward C. Facundus, Basil S. Skenderis> ;Annals of Surgery. 1992 May 1
- Management of cancer of the opposite breast following breast preservation.Sardi, A., Facundus, E. C., Eckholdt, G. J., McKinnon, W. M., Skenderis, B. S., Bolton, J. S.> ;Int Surg. 1992 Oct 01
- Crestwood Medical CenterHuntsville, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: