Are you Dr. Fisher?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1361 Jennings Mill Road
Building 200 Suite 201
Bogart, GA 30622Phone+1 706-316-1908Fax+1 706-316-2062
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Fisher Jr., MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Bogart, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Minnesota, and Kentucky.
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1975 - 1977
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1973 - 1975
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Internship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1980 - 2012
- KY State Medical License 1977 - 2003
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1973 - 2007
- IN State Medical License 1972 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsFeasibility study for neonatal neuroblastoma screening in the United StatesMendel Tuchman, Edward J. Fisher, Margaret A. Heisel, William G. Woods> ;Medical and Pediatric Oncology. 1989 Jan 1