Are you Dr. Zinkin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1425 Portland Ave
Rochester, NY 14621Phone(585) 922-3220Fax(585) 922-3518
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Zinkin, MD is a board certified radiologist in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital and Newark-Wayne Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1970 - 1973
- Nassau University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1970 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Case of the day. General. Gallstone perforation of the terminal ileum with abscess formation.Zinkin, E. B., Brammer, W. M., Colombo, C. A.> ;Radiographics. 1990 Nov