Dr. Douglass is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1225 Gilbert Road
Rydal, PA 19046Phone(215) 635-4473
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1975 - 1977
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineInternship, Pediatrics, 1974 - 1975
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1992 - 2018
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 44 citationsCytogenetic evaluation of a large series of hepatoblastomas: numerical abnormalities with recurring aberrations involving 1q12-q21.Gail E. Tomlinson, Edwin C. Douglass, Bradley H Pollock, Milton J. Finegold, Nancy R. Schneider> ;Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. 2005 Oct 1
- 57 citationsPreradiation chemotherapy with methotrexate, cisplatin, 5-fluorouracil, and leucovorin for pediatric nasopharyngeal carcinomaCarlos Rodriguez-Galindo, Marcia M. Wofford, Robert P. Castleberry, Gregory P. Swanson, Wendy B. London, James Fontanesi, Alberto S. Pappo, Edwin C. Douglass> ;Cancer. 2005 Feb 15
- 25 citationsCCND1 polymorphism and age of onset of hepatoblastomaSamart Pakakasama, Tina T L Chen, William H. Frawley, Carolyn Y. Muller, Edwin C. Douglass, Roger Lee, Bradley H Pollock, Gail E. Tomlinson> ;Oncogene. 2004 Jun 10
- Join now to see all
- Core--Tumor Cell Distribution LaboratoryNational Cancer Institute1996
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: