Are you Dr. Donath?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office259 1st St
Mineola, NY 11501Phone(516) 663-8963Fax(516) 663-8964
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elie Donath, MD is a board certified internist in Mineola, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Vermont, and New Jersey.
Education & Training
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Long-term clinical outcomes and prognostic indicators for focal impulse and rotor modulation guided ablation: A single-center observational study.Matthew R. Lozier, Ronald E. Pachon, John J. Lee, Alexandra M. Sanchez, Elie M. Donath, Ahmed F. Osman> ;Journal of Electrocardiology. 2020 Jul 1
- The utility of pulmonary function testing in the preoperative risk stratification of patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacementJesus Pino, Varun Shah, Fergie Ramos Tuarez, Omar Kreidieh, Elie Donath, Lawrence Lovitz, Mark Rothenberg, Roberto J. Cubeddu, Marcos Nores, Robert Chait> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2020 May 1
- 1 citationsImpella to unload the left ventricle in patients undergoing venoarterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for cardiogenic shock: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Edwin Grajeda Silvestri, Jesus Pino, Elie Donath, Pedro Torres, Robert Chait, Waqas Ghumman> ;Journal of Cardiac Surgery. 2020 Apr 19
- Join now to see all