Are you Dr. Gabiana?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 Center St
Columbus, GA 31901
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elizabeth Gabiana, MD is an oncologist in Columbus, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. She is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional - Midtown West and St. Francis Hospital.
Education & Training
- Coney Island HospitalFellowship, Hematology, 1979 - 1982
- St John's Episcopal Hospital-South ShoreResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/South NassauInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1976
- Cebu Institute of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License Active through 2013