Are you Dr. Linnell-Oken?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office330 Sabattus St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone(207) 777-4300Fax(207) 755-3021
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elizabeth Linnell-Oken, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Lewiston, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. She is affiliated with St. Mary's Regional Medical Center and Maine Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2004 - 2008
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License Active through 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Transgenic mice for the preparation of puromycin-resistant primary embryonic fibroblast feeder layers for embryonic stem cell selection.Linnell, E. R., Lerner, C. P., Johnson, K. A., Leach, C. A., Ulrich, T. R., Rafferty, W. C., Simpson, E. M.> ;Mamm Genome. 2001 Feb