Elizabeth Shea, MD
- 454 Old Street Rd
Peterborough, NH 03458
Phone: (603) 924-7101
Fax: (603) 924-3569
- Dr. Elizabeth Shea, MD is a pediatrician in Peterborough, New Hampshire. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire.
Dr. Shea's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatrics: General Pediatrics
Dr. Shea's Education & Medical Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Shea's Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License2003 - 2015
Dr. Shea's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Inhibiting low-density lipoprotein glycation ameliorates increased cholesteryl ester synthesis in macrophages and hypercholesterolemia and aortic lipid peroxidation in streptozotocin diabetic rats. Cohen, M.P., Shea, E.A., Wu, V.; Metabolism. 2010-05-01.
- ERK mediates effects of glycated albumin in mesangial cells. Cohen, M. P., Shea, E., Shearman, C. W.; Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2001 May 11.
- Evidence linking glycated albumin to altered glomerular nephrin and VEGF expression, proteinuria, and diabetic nephropathy. Cohen, M. P., Chen, S., Ziyadeh, F. N., Shea, E., Hud, E. A., Lautenslager, G. T., Shearman, C. W.; Kidney Int. 2005 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Elizabeth Shea, Dr. Elizabeth Shea, MD, Dr. E Shea, Dr. Elizabeth A Shea
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Shea's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatrics, NH)
- Christine Fitzgerald, MD
- Mark Covey, MD
- Andrew Schuman, MD
- Ana Sanchez, MD
- Kelley White, MD
- Bonny (Johnston) Whalen, MD
- Julia (Bossung) Nordgren, MD
- Nina Sand-Loud, MD
- Teresa Carter, MD
- Douglas Williamson, MD