Ellen Edens, MD
Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine
- 950 Campbell Ave.
New Haven, CT 06516
Phone: (203) 932-5711
Dr. Edens's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Edens's Education & Medical Training
- Washington UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Edens's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License2008 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
Dr. Edens's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Does stimulant use impair housing outcomes in low-demand supportive housing for chronically homeless adults? Edens, E. L.,Tsai, J.,Rosenheck, R. A.; Am J Addict. 2014 Apr 15.
- Considering child care and parenting needs in Veterans Affairs mental health services. Tsai, J.,David, D. H.,Edens, E. L.,Crutchfield, A.; Eval Program Plann. 2013 Aug.
- Nicotine dependence and its risk factors among users of veterans health services, 2008-2009. Tsai, J., Edens, E.L., Rosenheck, R.A.; Prev Chronic Dis. 2011 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Edens's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CT)
- Mohammad Shamsi, MD
- Owen Schneider, MD
- Meadow Chen, MD
- Iva Lesniak, DO
- Edward Hughes, MD
- Nathaniel Laor, MD
- Julie Goslee, MD
- Michael Jean-Baptiste, MD
- Borislav Meandzija, MD
- Sergio Mejia, MD