Ellen Edens, MD
Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine
- 3165 Mckelvey Rd
Bridgeton, MO 63044
Phone: (314) 206-3900
Fax: (314) 206-3992
Dr. Edens's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Edens's Education & Medical Training
- Washington UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Edens's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
Dr. Edens's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Considering child care and parenting needs in Veterans Affairs mental health services. Tsai, J.,David, D. H.,Edens, E. L.,Crutchfield, A.; Eval Program Plann. 2013 Aug.
- Nicotine dependence and its risk factors among users of veterans health services, 2008-2009. Tsai, J., Edens, E.L., Rosenheck, R.A.; Prev Chronic Dis. 2011 Nov.
- Chronically Homeless Women Report High Rates of Substance Use Problems Equivalent to Chronically Homeless Men. Edens, E.L., Mares, A.S., Rosenheck, R.A.; Womens Health Issues. 2011-06-22.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. Ellen Edens, Dr. Ellen Edens, MD, Dr. E Edens, Dr. Ellen Lockard Edens
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Edens's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MO)
- Jule Miller Jr., MD
- Farangis Dehkharghani, MD
- Jay Meyer, MD
- Kingsley Osuagwu, MD
- John Pro, MD
- John Scowley, MD
- Tomas Brillantes, MD
- Brendan O'Connor, MD
- Judith (Pfeffer) Hurwitz, MD
- Ervin Lipschitz, MD