Ellen Edens, MD
Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine
- 950 Campbell Ave.
New Haven, CT 06516
Phone: (203) 932-5711
Dr. Edens's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Edens's Education & Medical Training
- Washington UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Edens's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License2008 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
Dr. Edens's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Considering child care and parenting needs in Veterans Affairs mental health services. Tsai, J.,David, D. H.,Edens, E. L.,Crutchfield, A.; Eval Program Plann. 2013 Aug.
- Nicotine dependence and its risk factors among users of veterans health services, 2008-2009. Tsai, J., Edens, E.L., Rosenheck, R.A.; Prev Chronic Dis. 2011 Nov.
- Chronically Homeless Women Report High Rates of Substance Use Problems Equivalent to Chronically Homeless Men. Edens, E.L., Mares, A.S., Rosenheck, R.A.; Womens Health Issues. 2011-06-22.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Edens's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CT)
- Maria Ditomasso, MD
- Iva Lesniak, DO
- Ibrahim Orgun, MD
- Sangeeta Peshori, MD
- Christina Arredondo, MD
- William Shea III, MD
- Babak Azar, MD
- Subbarao (Subarrao) Bollepalli, MD
- Mariela Acuna Pazos, MD
- Irvin Jennings, MD