Elliot Frohman, MD
Professor, Neurology & Neurotherapeutics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Southwestern Medical School
- 5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390
Phone: (214) 645-0624
Fax: (214) 645-0078
Dr. Frohman's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Frohman's Education & Medical Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Neurology
- Baptist Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of California, Irvine School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Frohman's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
Dr. Frohman's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Frohman's Clinical Trials
- Modeling and Treating the Pathophysiology of Demyelination in Multiple SclerosisStart of enrollment: 2009 May 01
Frohman, E.,Korkmas, M.,Remington, G.M.
- A One-Year Prospective, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Phase II/III Safety Trial of Combination Therapy With IFN Beta-1a (Avonex) and Mycophenolate Mofetil (Cellcept) in Early Multiple SclerosisStart of enrollment: 2004 Jul 01
- Double Blind Placebo Controlled Pilot Trial of Memantine for Cognitive Impairment in Multiple SclerosisStart of enrollment: 2004 Apr 01
Bandari, D.,Bourdette, D.,Brown, T.,Frohman, E.,Jesus, L.,Nguyen, L.
- Factors That Influence Compliance With Disease-Modifying Therapy in Multiple SclerosisStart of enrollment: 2004 Apr 01
Frohman, E.M.,Treadaway, K.D.
Dr. Frohman's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Injury to a specific neural pathway detected by Ultra-high-field MRI. Sakaie, K.,Takahashi, M.,Sagiyama, K.,Dimitrov, I.,Frohman, T.,Remington, G.,Frohman, E.,Fox, R. J.; Neurology. 2013 Nov 29.
- Two demyelinating diseases in the brain of a single patient, PML and MS: how to minimize 'one' while treating the 'other'. Major, E. O.,Douek, D. C.,Frohman, E. M.,Walsh, D. R.; Expert Rev Clin Immunol. 2013 Oct 17.
- Uhthoff's phenomena in MS-clinical features and pathophysiology. Frohman, T. C.,Davis, S. L.,Beh, S.,Greenberg, B. M.,Remington, G.,Frohman, E. M.; Nat Rev Neurol. 2013 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 74 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Medical Mutual of Ohio SuperMed Plus
- Medical Mutual of Ohio SuperMed POS
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Elliot Frohman, Dr. Elliot Frohman, MD, Dr. E Frohman, Dr. Elliot Mark Frohman
- 32 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 32 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Frohman's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, TX)
- Arthur Fernandez, MD
- James Ferrendelli, MD
- Lotika Misra, MD
- Uma Pulipaka, MD
- Melissa Thomas, MD
- Melissa (Goodenough) Yu, MD
- Robert Smith, MD
- Andrew Robinson, MD
- Robert Lozano, MD
- Piro Rjepaj, MD