Emile Hiesiger, MD
Associate Clinical Professor of Neurology, NYU School of Medicine
- 530 1st Ave
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 263-6123
Dr. Hiesiger's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Hiesiger's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, Neurology
- New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- New York Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Hiesiger's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- NM State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
Dr. Hiesiger's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Hiesiger's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Evaluation of the Pain Matrix Using EEG Source Localization: A Feasibility Study. Prichep, L.S., John, E.R., Howard, B., Merkin, H., Hiesiger, E.M.; Pain Med. 2011 Aug.
- The Brain Tumor Cooperative Group NIH Trial 87-01: a randomized comparison of surgery, external radiotherapy, and carmustine versus surgery, interstitial radiotherapy boost, external radiation therapy, and carmustine. Selker, R. G., Shapiro, W. R., Burger, P., Blackwood, M. S., Arena, V. C., Gilder, J. C., Malkin, M. G., Mealey, J. J., Neal, J. H., Olson, J., Robertson, J. T., Barnett, ...; Neurosurgery. 2002 Aug.
- Longitudinal CT study of parenchymal brain changes in glioma survivors. Stylopoulos, L. A., George, A. E., de Leon, M. J., Miller, J. D., Foo, S. H., Hiesiger, E., Wise, A.; AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1988 May 01.
Register to See Citations and 27 More...
- Dr. Emile Hiesiger, Dr. Emile Hiesiger, MD, Dr. E Hiesiger, Dr. Emile Milton Hiesiger
- 21 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 21 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hiesiger's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, NY)
- Emmanuel Brunot, MD
- Jonathan Smith, MD
- Asok Lahiri, MD
- John Pomeroy, MD
- Bela Ajtai, MD
- Bridget Carey, MD
- Richard Frances, MD
- Kejian Tang, MD
- Sujata Thawani, MD
- Gerald Honch, MD