Are you Dr. Becker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 64 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4110 Guadalupe St
Attn. Reimbursement Dept.
Austin, TX 78751Phone(512) 419-2731
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Emilie Becker, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Austin, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and New Mexico.
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1990 - 1992
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1987 - 1990
- Legacy Emmanuel Hospital & Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2000 - 2016
- TX State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDrug-related mortality after discharge from treatment: A record-linkage study of substance abuse clients in Texas, 2006–2012Brandon C. Maughan, Emilie A Becker> ;Drug and Alcohol Dependence. 2019 Nov 1
- 1 citationsMortality Rates and Excess Death Rates for the Seriously Mentally Ill.Robert J Reynolds, Steven M Day, Alan Shafer, Emilie Becker> ;Journal of insurance medicine. 2018 Nov 1
- 4 citationsThe Role of Mental Health Disease in Potentially Preventable Hospitalizations: Findings From a Large State.Laura N. Medford-Davis, Rohan M. Shah, Danielle Kennedy, Emilie Becker> ;Medical Care. 2018 Jan 1
- Join now to see all