Enrique Bursztyn, MD
- 520 S 7th St
Vincennes, IN 47591
Phone: (812) 882-6717
Fax: (812) 882-8620
- Dr. Enrique Bursztyn, MD is a board certified radiologist in Vincennes, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital.
Dr. Bursztyn's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Bursztyn's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell CampusResidency, Neurology
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Radiology
- Jewish Hospital of CincinnatiResidency, General Surgery
- Universidad de La Republica Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bursztyn's Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License2007 - 2015
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Bursztyn's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- CT of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Bursztyn, E. M., Lee, B. C., Bauman, J.; AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1984 Nov 01.
- Empty sella syndrome with intrasellar herniation of the optic chiasm. Bursztyn, E. M., Lavyne, M. H., Aisen, M.; AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1983 Mar 01.
- Intradural cauda equina schwannoma. Bursztyn, E. M., Prada, A.; Surg Neurol. 1986 Dec 01.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Enrique Bursztyn, Dr. Enrique Bursztyn, MD, Dr. E Bursztyn, Dr. Enrique M Bursztyn
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bursztyn's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, IN)
- Matthew Fitzpatrick, MD
- Jonathan Berger, MD
- Robert Retrum, MD
- Charles Smith, MD
- Richard Silver, MD
- Matthew Scheidt, MD
- Daniel Musick, MD
- Michael Malnofski, MD
- Jack Markiewicz, MD
- William Shidal Jr., MD