- 1200 N State St Rm 3900
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Phone: (323) 226-7210
Fax: (323) 226-4051
Dr. Bava's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Dr. Bava's Education & Medical Training
- Plano Orthopedic & Sports MedicineFellowship, Sports Medicine
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Keck School of Medicine of USCMedical School
Dr. Bava's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License2005 - 2015
Dr. Bava's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Bava's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Meniscal repair with the newest fixators: which are best? Bava, E. D., Barber, F. A.; Clin Sports Med. 2012 Jan.
- Platelet-rich plasma products in sports medicine. Bava, E. D., Barber, F. A.; Phys Sportsmed. 2011 Sep.
- Congenital tracheal stenosis in a boy with Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome. Magillo, P., Della Rocca, M., Campus, R., Bava, E., Rossi, G. A., Dodero, P.; Can J Anaesth. 2005 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Eric Bava, Dr. Eric Bava, MD, Dr. E Bava
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bava's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, CA)
- Satish Kadaba, MD
- Robert Jamieson, DO
- William Rohr, MD
- Babak Barcohana, MD
- Pierre Hendricks, MD
- Scott Lee, MD
- Victor Szanto, MD
- James Zmolek, MD
- Mark Ganjianpour, MD
- Allen Lu, MD