- Dr. Eric Bava, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Education & Medical Training
- Plano Orthopedic & Sports Medicine
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical Center
- Keck School of Medicine of USC
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License2005 - 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Meniscal repair with the newest fixators: which are best? Bava, E. D., Barber, F. A.; Clin Sports Med. 2012 Jan.
- Platelet-rich plasma products in sports medicine. Bava, E. D., Barber, F. A.; Phys Sportsmed. 2011 Sep.
- Congenital tracheal stenosis in a boy with Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome. Magillo, P., Della Rocca, M., Campus, R., Bava, E., Rossi, G. A., Dodero, P.; Can J Anaesth. 2005 Nov.
- Register to See 1 More
- Dr. Eric Bava, Dr. Eric Bava, MD, Dr. E Bava