Eric Dierks, MD
Clinical Professor, Otolaryngology (ENT), Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine
- 1849 Nw Kearney St
Portland, OR 97209
Phone: (503) 224-1371
Fax: (503) 224-0722
Dr. Dierks's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: Oral & Maxillofacial
Dr. Dierks's Education & Medical Training
- University of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Health & Hospital SystemResidency, Otolaryngology
- University Texas Sw Medical Center Affil HospitalsResidency, General Surgery
- University of Louisville School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Dierks's Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- WA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- OR State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of OtolaryngologyOtolaryngology
Dr. Dierks's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS)American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Dierks's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Thin serial step sectioning of sentinel lymph node biopsy specimen may not be necessary to accurately stage the neck in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Bell, R. B.,Markiewicz, M. R.,Dierks, E. J.,Gregoire, C. E.,Rader, A.; J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg.. 2013 Jul.
- Robotic Surgery: A New Approach to Tumors of the Tongue Base, Oropharynx, and Hypopharynx. Park, E. S., Shum, J. W., Bui, T. G., Bell, R. B., Dierks, E. J.; Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2013 Feb.
- Prosthetic reconstruction of the orbit/globe. Sophie Yi, J. Y., Dierks, E. J., Over, L. M., Hauck, M. J.; Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2012 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 76 More...
Dr. Dierks's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Eric Dierks, Dr. Eric Dierks, MD, Dr. E Dierks, Dr. Eric J Dierks
- 21 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 21 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Dierks's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, OR)
- Violeta De La Melena, MD
- Ali Dowlatdad, MD
- Paul Stauffer, MD
- John Terhes, MD
- Nicholas Hamilton, MD
- Kevin Reavis, MD
- Melissa Rich, DO
- Muthalib Cassim, MD
- Arvin Gee, MD
- Seth Izenberg, MD