Are you Dr. Haugen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Willmar Ave Sw
Willmar, MN 56201Phone(320) 231-5000Fax(320) 231-5067
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Haugen, MD is a nephrologist in Willmar, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Iowa. He is affiliated with Rice Memorial Hospital, CCM Health, and Carris Health - Redwood.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceFellowship, Nephrology, 1996 - 1999
- Hennepin HealthcareResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1999 - 2010
- MN State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsIntegrated epigenomic profiling reveals endogenous retrovirus reactivation in renal cell carcinoma.Kyle Siebenthall, Chris P. Miller, Jeff Vierstra, Julie Mathieu, Maria S. Tretiakova, Alex Reynolds, Richard Sandstrom, Eric Rynes, Eric Haugen, Audra K. Johnson, J. K...> ;EBioMedicine. 2019 Mar 1
- 2 citationsClinical outcomes with a systolic blood pressure lower than 120 mmHg in older patients with high disease burden.Carlos R. Franco Palacios, Eric N. Haugen, Amanda M. Thompson, Richard W. Rasmussen, Nathan Goracke, Pankaj Goyal> ;Renal Failure. 2016 Sep 8
- 7 citationsRare Variants of the Serotonin Transporter Are Associated With Psychiatric Comorbidity in Irritable Bowel Syndrome.Ruth Kohen, Julia H. Tracy, Eric Haugen, Kevin C. Cain, Monica Jarrett, Margaret M. Heitkemper> ;Biological Research For Nursing. 2016 Feb 24
- Join now to see all