- 134 Grandview Ave
Waterbury, CT 06708
Phone: (203) 756-8911
Fax: (203) 574-0548
Dr. Hyson's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Vascular & Interventional
Dr. Hyson's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Radiology
- Waterbury Hospital Health CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Hyson's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License1979 - 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyVascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr. Hyson's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Hyson's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Computed tomography of lenticulostriate infarction. Hyson, E. A., Stein, S.; Conn Med. 1983 Jul.
- Spontaneous clostridial infection and malignancy. Burrell, M. I., Hyson, E. A., Smith, G. J.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1980 Jun.
- Letter: Familial gastric polyposis (cont.). Hyson, E. A., Burrell, M.; N Engl J Med. 1976 Oct 14.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
Dr. Hyson's Professional Memberships
- Society of Interventional Radiology - SIRMember
- Dr. Eric Hyson, Dr. Eric Hyson, MD, Dr. E Hyson, Dr. Eric A Hyson
- 21 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 21 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hyson's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, CT)
- Maddalena Duarte, MD
- Catherine Toye, MD
- Electra (Veson) Kaloudis, MD
- Daniel Lo Presti, MD
- Liane Philpotts, MD
- Joseph Privitera, MD
- Kenneth Decarolis, MD
- Paul Cedeno, MD
- Robert Feld, MD
- Richard Bronen, MD