- Dr. Eric Stein, MD is a board certified radiologist in Paoli, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Maine. He is affiliated with Paoli Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology, Vascular & Interventional
Education & Medical Training
- Allentown Hospital
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania Health System
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License2011 - 2015
- PA State Medical License1980 - 2016
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyVascular & Interventional Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Catheter placement in the azygos system: an unusual approach to venous access. Meranze, S. G., McLean, G. K., Stein, E. J., Jordan, H. A.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1985 May 01.
- Steel occlusion coils: pretreatment with thrombin. McLean, G. K., Stein, E. J., Burke, D. R., Meranze, S. G.; Radiology. 1986 Feb 01.
- Infantile hemangioendothelioma: angiographic features and factors determining efficacy of hepatic artery embolization. Burke, D. R., Verstandig, A., Edwards, O., Meranze, S. G., McLean, G. K., Stein, E. J.; Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 1986.
- Register to See 5 More
- Society of Interventional Radiology - SIRMember
- Dr. Eric Stein, Dr. Eric Stein, MD, Dr. E Stein, Dr. Eric Joel Stein