Are you Dr. Gelgand?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Rush Dr
Salida, CO 81201Phone(719) 530-2048Fax(719) 530-2055
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Erika (Smith) Gelgand, MD is a board certified internist in Salida, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Nebraska, and New Mexico. She is affiliated with Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of New Mexico HospitalClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- CO State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsValvular heart disease by transthoracic echocardiography is associated with focal brain injury and central neuropsychiatric systemic lupus erythematosus.Carlos A. Roldan, Erika A. Gelgand, Clifford Qualls, Wilmer L. Sibbitt> ;The Cardiology. 2007 Jan 1
- 11 citationsValvular heart disease is associated with nonfocal neuropsychiatric systemic lupus erythematosus.Carlos A. Roldan, Erika A. Gelgand, Clifford Qualls, Wilmer L. Sibbitt> ;Jcr-journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 2006 Feb 1
- 37 citationsValvular heart disease as a cause of cerebrovascular disease in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.Carlos A. Roldan, Erika A. Gelgand, Clifford Qualls, Wilmer L. Sibbitt> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2005 Jun 15
- Join now to see all
- Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical CenterSalida, Colorado